Thursday, April 22, 2010

Technical issues

Happy Earth Day! I hope you all enjoyed the day. We had fun learning and discussing things we can do to help our Earth. The children all had awesome behavior and did a great job with our activities. We also need to turn in pledge money for the 24 minute relay tomorrow. I am adding $.50 to each child's pledge sheet to help make sure everyone has the opportunity to participate in this meaningful and special event. We also do a third grade lunch to help raise money for Relay for Life. I just sent a note home today asking for food and monetary donations. Thanks again for your help, I truly appreciate it. The school e-mail and computers had issues today, so if you are trying to reach me please call or send a note. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow!

No comments: