Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Fall!!!

The cooler weather is on the way.  A huge thank you to everyone as we start this year and get in the swing of things with our routines.  This week at a glance...
 
1.  Tonight you should see your child's spelling notebook at home.  Their homework is write and draw, which is to write 6 sentences using 6 words and the remaining 6 you draw a picture to represent this word. 
2.  This Thursday, October 1st we have a late start.  We begin at 10:40 a.m.
3.  I will be sending out a volunteer schedule at the end of this week.  If you are interested in volunteering but haven't let me know, please just send me an e-mail letting me know when you would like to come in.  If you are interested in being a room parent, please let me know....I need you!
 
Have a great night and a wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Alice,
I just noticed that the words that are listed on the children s agenda are different from the ones on your blog. Should we be practicing both lists?

Michelle said...

Just kidding ;) I think I figured it out. I see that they are several lists under this weeks date. Are the children using different words based on where they are individually? I do apologize, this is the first time that I have checked out you blog. Guilty :( I will try to check it every week from here on out :)

Where to begin... said...

Sorry for the delay, I don't know how I missed your comments! The list in their agenda should match the list on our blog. If you are not sure, feel free to e-mail or I can always go through it with them in the morning:)