Monday, September 14, 2015

This Week...

What a wonderful group of boys and girls.  I feel so fortunate that I get to spend my day with such great kids:)  A few things...
 
1.Picture Day is this Wednesday.  If you didn't get a form, let me know.
 
2.  Allergy information.  Just a reminder that we do have a severe nut allergy in our room.  This also includes sunflower seeds.  Thank you in advance for your attention to keeping our kids safe.
 
3.  Agendas and homework.  Today we started homework.  I sent home a homework folder with their All About Me Page and this year we have the entire book of Homelinks for each child.  I am sending it home for you to keep.  All homework is due on Friday, so please just do the Homelinks for this week, tear out, and turn in when finished.  If you are wondering what the homework is this week you can look in your child's agenda or look on the side bar on this blog.
 
4.  Weekly reports go home on Fridays.  They are just a little snapshot into your child's week.  Please just take a moment to look it over, sign your name, and return.
 
Thank you all for an awesome start to the year.  I appreciate all of your positive support!  Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments: